Social carers, social rehabilitators, volunteers, anyone interested in improving their knowledge and skills in this field.
Aim of the course
To provide information and useful skills to those interested in the techniques of accompanying blind and partially sighted people, gaining theoretical and practical knowledge for this work.
1. Orientation and mobility in the lives of blind, partially sighted people:
2. The white cane;
3. Terms: assistant, assisting techniques;
4. Orientation in the environment – methods of orientation in space;
5. Orientation in the environment – in the surrounding environment;
6. Safe movement techniques.
Program length: 1 day, 6 hours. At the end of the program: a certificate licensed by Riga City Council IKSD. Program costs: Participation fee per person 35 € (coffee break included).
Apply for course
Tel: 67533895, mobile: 26118508 E-mail: email@example.com Place of training: 10 Braila Street, Riga, LV-1024, Jugla