What documents are needed to receive social rehabilitation services?

You need to come to the Rehabilitation Centre at 10 Braila Street in Riga or to one of the branches in other Latvian cities.

You must bring the following documents:

  1. personal identification document (passport or ID card);
  2. proof of representation if the application is written by the child’s parent or guardian;
  3. an application for the service, which can be written on the spot at the Rehabilitation Centre;
  4. if there is no data on the type of impairment in the Disability Information System, an ophthalmologist’s opinion certifying that the visual acuity of the person’s better eye with maximum correction is less than 0.3 or the visual field in both eyes is narrowed by less than 20 degrees from the fixation point.

The rehabilitation centre is located in Jugla, Riga, in a quiet and beautiful area close to the lake – Braila iela 10.

The most convenient way to reach us from the centre of Riga is by bus 14, to the bus stop Pāles iela. View the list.

We also have branches in several cities in Latvia

Skip to content